Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Gilbert Flores/CelebrityPhoto
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Florida State Football Player Eats Lunch with Boy with Autism Who Was Sitting Alone: He 'Is a Hero'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Why Rob Kardashian Skipped Kim and Kanye's Wedding – and Became a Recluse
- 10 of Princess Diana's Best-Remembered PEOPLE Covers
- The Biggest Celeb Real Estate News of the Month: Bernie Buys Big, Hugh Hefner Sells and More!