Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Gilbert Flores/CelebrityPhoto
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Three Arrested, Including 17-Year-Old Girl, in Triple Homicide of California Parents and Friend
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FROM EW: Garth Brooks Earns Historic RIAA Achievement: How the Country Star Beat the Beatles
- WATCH: First Presidential Debate Is Streaming Live on PEOPLE!
- Tom Hanks Orders Clam 'Chowdah' and Leaves Generous Tip at Boston Restaurant