Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Gilbert Flores/CelebrityPhoto
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Spa Day! Channing and Jenna Dewan-Tatum Enjoy 'Romantic' Couples Massage in Palm Beach
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Sarah Hyland Learns How to Play Guitar – See Who Her Teacher Is!
- Oprah Winfrey Treats 20 of Her Students from South Africa to The Color Purple on Broadway
- Gia Giudice Celebrates First Thanksgiving Without Mom Teresa, Last with Dad Joe Before Prison Term