Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Gilbert Flores/CelebrityPhoto
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'