Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Gilbert Flores/CelebrityPhoto
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Beauty Queen Sentenced to Prison in Fake Cancer Scam: She 'Literally Stole from Dying People'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Michael Lohan Expresses Concern for 'Frantic' Daughter Lindsay Following Alleged Altercation with Fiancé: 'I Wanted to Get Her to a Safe Place'
- WATCH: AHS Releases First Teasers for Mysterious Season 6 – and They're Predictably Terrifying
- WATCH: Jazz Jennings Nervously Prepares for Her First Date – Even Though She Admits, 'I Still Don't Know My Sexual Orientation'