Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Reuters/Fred Prouser/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- The PMAs Red Carpet Was All About the Jumpsuit – See Who Wore One!
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Parents of Accused Colorado Theater Shooter: 'Our Son Is Not a Monster'
- Inside Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's Adorable Date Night
- Airplane Brawl over Crying Baby Nearly Causes Emergency Landing