Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Reuters/Fred Prouser/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Little House on the Prairie Star Melissa Gilbert Opens Up About Being Forced to Drop out of Michigan Congressional Race Over Health Concerns
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Watch: Bill Paxton Swears He's 'Not a Nice Guy' (Yeah, right...), Plus the Young Stars of Mean Dreams Talk About Their Big Breaks
- Are Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Expecting Their First Child?
- WATCH: Blake Shelton Tries Sushi for the First Time and It's Hilarious