Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Reuters/Fred Prouser/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Out-of-This-World Star Wars Food-Stagrams for May the 4th
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Sarah Paulson: 'You Should be Able to Love Whomever You F----- Well Please'
- The Best Deliberately Bad Opening Novel Lines of 2016
- May the 4th Be with ... Sharknado?! Syfy Releases New Poster for Campy Summer Screamer