Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Reuters/Fred Prouser/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Vanessa Hudgens Talks Zac Efron Relationship: 'I Was Really Mean Because I Was So Fed Up'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Find Out Where McDonald's Is Rolling Out Its New All-Day Breakfast Menu
- Why Helen Mirren Wants to Play the Bad Guy in Furious 8
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna & More Unveil Streaming Service Tidal (VIDEO)