Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Reuters/Fred Prouser/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Denise Bidot on Motherhood, Plus-Size Modeling and Her Big Break
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Nepalese Girls in Group Home Cook for Over 2,000 Earthquake Survivors
- Dax Shepard: How My Past Has Shaped My Outlook on Parenting
- Beth Behrs Set Up Kat Dennings with Josh Groban Because They're Both 'Nerds at Heart'