Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Miley Cyrus, Ashton Kutcher Slam Indiana Governor over Anti-Gay Legislation
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Conan O'Brien Learns Never to Ask Will Ferrell About His Bird (VIDEO)
- Why Hasn't Andy Cohen Gotten a Good Night's Sleep in 25 Years?
- Website Posts Anorexic Woman's Photos in List of 'Amazing Weight Loss Transformations'