Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Reuters/Andy Clark/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Chrissy Teigen's Grammys Dress Is 'Definitely Going to Embrace the Bump'
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool Is Already a Huge Hit, Could Earn $130M in Opening Weekend
- Jennifer Lawrence Pledges $2 Million to a Kentucky Children's Hospital
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar Surprise Jill, Derick and Baby Israel During Mission Trip