Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Reuters/Andy Clark/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Brad Pitt Talks Going Up Against George Clooney for Movie Rights: 'It Can Get Competitive'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Find Out Which Glee Alums Are Waiting for That American Horror Story Casting Call
- Welcome to the Future: Amazon Previews Drone Delivery Service (VIDEO)
- How You Doin? Wendy Williams, 51, Shows Off 50-Lb. Weight Loss in Sexy, Cleavage-Baring Swimsuit