Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Reuters/Andy Clark/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Joel Madden Has a Mini-Me! Nicole Richie Talks About Life on Tour with Two Kids
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- 17-Year-Old Exercises His Way to 120-Lb. Weight Loss: 'I Gained My Confidence Back'
- WATCH: Former Bachelor Star Bob Guiney Takes the 'Which Bachelorette Villain Are You?' Quiz
- Mother of Gilgo Beach Victim Shannan Gilbert Found Dead, Other Daughter Charged with Murder