Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Reuters/Andy Clark/Landov
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Vespas, Chianti and Mozzarella! Inside George and Amal Clooney's Italian Vacation
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Survivor Sues After Long Island of Limo Crash That Killed 4 Friends
- 16-Year-Old Cancer Patient Who Always Gives Back to Others Is Asking for Cards for His Birthday: 'It Makes Me Feel Special'
- Bob and Cortney Novogratz Blog: Our Moving Tips That Will Make Your Life as Stress-Free as Possible