Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- A Mother's Tears: Families From Orlando, Sandy Hook and Charleston Mass Shootings Plead at DNC for Stricter Gun Laws
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Bindi Irwin Praises Ariel Winter's Body Confidence for Encouraging Young Girls to 'Love Who They Are'
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Chelsea Clinton Says She'd Consider 'Daughter's Summit' with Ivanka Trump: 'I Don't Expect Her to Always Have to Defend Her Father'