Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Miranda Lambert Takes Selfies, Sips Margaritas During Giggly Girls' Night Out in Nashville
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Some Mexican Cilantro Banned, Blamed for Parasite Outbreak (Video)
- American True Crime Writer Ann Rule Dies Aged 83
- What Will Happen to Bobbi Kristina Brown's $20 Million Fortune?