Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Reuters/Andy Clark/Newscom
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Pamela Anderson on Men: 'I'm Not Dating Until Christmas'
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Benji Madden Wishes 'Beautiful' Wife Cameron Diaz Happy Birthday on Instagram: 'I'm the Luckiest Guy Alive'
- Maryland Cop Buys Food, Hotel Room for Homeless Mother and Child
- Lauren Conrad Jokes About Sex with Brody: Ex Brody Jenner 'Has a Lot of Experience'