Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Reuters/Andy Clark/Newscom
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley, 13, Died from Undetected Medical Condition, Parents Say
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Dwayne Wade on the Secret of His Marriage to Gabrielle Union: 'We Stick Together Through It All'
- Survivor's Peih Gee Law: My Feud with Abi Maria Was 'One-Sided'
- Kourtney Kardashian Catches a Ride Home from a Club with Longtime Family Friend Justin Bieber