Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Reuters/Andy Clark/Newscom
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Wild Thing! Coco Austin Displays Bare Baby Bump in Animal Print Bra at 36 Weeks
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- President Obama Says He Feels 'Verklempt' as He Gives Barbra Streisand Her Medal of Freedom
- Alek Skarlatos Joins the DWTS Live Tour: 'I Can't Wait for the Adventure'
- Protests Take Place in Chicago After Disturbing Police Shooting Video Is Released