Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- WATCH: Alfre Woodard Tearfully Supports National Anthem Protesters: 'Shame on You If You Don't Raise Your Voice'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's French Estate Chateau Miraval Is Not for Sale
- Ariel Winter Calls Out 'Complete Sexism' in Hollywood: 'It's Disgusting to Me'
- Multiple Injuries at New Jersey Commuter Station as Train Crashes into Station