Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Spencer Stone Heroically Defended Girl Moments Before He Was Stabbed, Says Witness
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: Joe Giudice Gets Emotional Telling Teresa 'I Hope That We Grow Old Together'
- In Her Own Words: Yolanda Foster's Harrowing 3-Year Battle with Lyme Disease
- Hundreds of Mourners Meet At Cathriona White's Hometown in Ireland to Pay Respects