Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Dan Golden/Shooting Star
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Greatest Fears? Set Secrets? Kate Winslet, Brie Larson and More Oscar Nominees Ask (and Answer) Questions for Each Other
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- How Does YouTube Star PewDiePie Want to Spend His Retirement?
- Kanye West Designed the Kardashians Clan's Clothes for Yeezy Season 3 and Album Launch (with a Little Help from Olivier Rousteing!)
- Steven Spielberg Sounds Off on Race, the Oscars and the Academy's Big Changes