Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: AP Photo/Reed Saxon
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Here's Where You Can Get Free Comics for Free Comic Book Day
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- This is the Instagram Trio to Follow for Pet-Sleepover FOMO
- President Obama Icily Breaks Silence on Donald Trump Clinching GOP Nomination: 'This Is Not A Reality Show'
- The PEOPLE Review: Goodbye to Julianna Margulies' The Good Wife