Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: AP Photo/NBC, Chris Haston
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- What's David Schwimmer's Kardashian Connection?
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Michelle Obama Can't 'Let It Go' – Sasha and Malia Are 'Too Old' for Frozen
- Daily Treat: Demi Lovato's Puppy is Our New Pet Obsession
- A Free Clarisonic? Yes Please! (It Can Be Yours When You Enter to Win!)