Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: AP Photo/NBC, Chris Haston
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Jim Carrey's Late Girlfriend Cathriona White Married Husband in Las Vegas: See the Marriage License
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Adrienne Bailon on Rob Kardashian Reconcilation Rumors: 'He's a Great Guy'
- What's Really Going on Between Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
- These Stars Think You Should Adopt A Rescue Dog, Too