Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: AP Photo/NBC, Chris Haston
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Olympic Swimmer Matt Grevers Has His Eye on the Prize for Rio: Winning Is 'the Best Feeling in the World'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- 7 Summer-Ready Crochet Styles to Buy Right Now
- Katherine Heigl Says Her First Pregnancy Is 'Unexpected But Thrilling': I Didn't Know If It Was 'in the Cards for Us'
- WATCH: Adele Burps in Fan's Face at Glastonbury – and Blames It on a 'Dirty Burger'