Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: AP Photo/NBC, Chris Haston
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Christina Aguilera on Voice Winner Alisan Porter: 'She's the Essence of Poise and Presence'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Read PEOPLE's Original 2006 Story on the Sex Abuse Allegations Against Bill Cosby
- Questlove Defends Madonna's Prince Tribute After BET and Fans Throw Shade
- Chelsea Handler Makes Her Mark on Elizabeth Arden, Ashley Graham Creates Nail Polish Shades and More Glam Beauty News