Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Lucy Nicholson/AFP
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- See the Will Smith Joke Larry Wilmore Cut from His White House Correspondents' Dinner Monologue
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Dierks Bentley on How Touring Has Changed Most over the Years: 'Hangovers Last Longer Than They Used to'
- 6 Simple Steps for Taking a Flawless Selfie (#Nofilter Necessary)
- WATCH: Nikki Reed: 'Everything About Who I Am Is My Mom'