Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Lucy Nicholson/AFP
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Central Park Cuteness: Manhattan Zoo Exhibits 2 Harbor Seals
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Emily Blunt: Parenting Is a 'Fear-Based Industry'
- Wisconsin Judge Rules Slender Man Stabbing Suspects Okay to Stand Trial
- VIDEO: The Colbert Report Signs Off with an Epic Sing-Along and Sleigh Ride