Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Lucy Nicholson/AFP
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- A Family's Heartbreak: Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Pay Respects at Bobbi Kristina's Wake
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Christina Applegate: 'I Barely Survived' the Terrible Twos
- Latest Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails: Staff Pet Peeves, Suck-Up Aides and Holiday Headaches
- Bill Cosby's Producer Speaks Out: 'I'm Hoping That People Will Still Be Able to Watch the Show'