Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: C.Haston/NBC /Reuters/Newscom
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- J. Lo and Casper Smart Put Up Their Dukes Before the 'Fight of the Century' (PHOTO)
- The Style Top 5: All the Stars Are Going Gray, Amal Clooney's Stylish Sister Hits N.Y.C and More
- Halle Berry’s Daughter Started a Lemonade Stand to Raise Money for Children in Need
- 10 Fiesta-Ready Margaritas & Guacamoles for Cinco de Mayo
- Bow Wow on His Wedding Plans: 'We're Really Spontaneous'