Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: C.Haston/NBC /Reuters/Newscom
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- PHOTOS: Jill (Duggar) Dillard Shares Sweet Family Moment with Son Israel
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Facebook Photo Helps Mother and Son Reunite, 15 Years After He Was Kidnapped: 'It's a Miracle'
- Kim Kardashian West: 'I Don't Do Fillers or Botox When Pregnant'
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out as Photos Surface of Scott Disick Getting Cozy with Another Woman