Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: C.Haston/NBC /Reuters/Newscom
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death