Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Reuters/Lou Dematteis
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- See Charlie White and Tanith Belbin's 'Classic' Wedding Cake
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: Find Out Which Legendary Actress Inspired Her Look
- What's the Craziest Thing Joy-Anna Duggar Can Do in a Skirt?
- Victoria's Secret Adds 10 New Angels to Its Lineup (See the Whole List!)