Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Reuters/Lou Dematteis
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo