Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Reuters/Lou Dematteis
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- FROM EW: Cara Delevingne Told to 'Take a Nap' in Awkward Interview
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Oldest Living Panda in Captivity Celebrates Birthday With Two Guinness World Records
- Florida Judge Recognizes Defendant from a Cruise They'd Both Taken (Video)
- Donald Trump Talks Adding Sarah Palin to His Administration: 'She's a Special Person'