Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Reuters/Lou Dematteis
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- 6 Things Reese Witherspoon Can't Live Without
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Watch Ed Sheeran Jam with The Rolling Stones on 'Beast of Burden'
- NFL's JJ Watt Tackles Fan Who Rushed Stage at Zac Brown Concert
- What You Gonna Shoot? Ghostbusters Director Unveils the New Proton Pack Gun