Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Michael Ferguson/Globe
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Flash Flooding in East Texas Kills Grandmother and Her 4 Young Grandchildren
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Kate Hudson Opens Up About Goldie Hawn's Parenting Style: 'There's Another Side to Mom'
- Princess Kate Covers Vogue! See the Radiant Photos
- Madonna Reunites with Son Rocco – See the Adorable Photo