Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Michael Ferguson/Globe
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- DeAnna Pappas Stagliano's Baby Boy Is Almost Here! Inside Her Sweet 'Big Sister' Tea Party
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Tim McGraw's Advice on Celebrity Parenting: Shhh, Don't Tell the Kids You're Famous!
- Kandi Burruss Stuns in Coral-Colored Dress Just Weeks After Having Baby
- Jamie Chung On Changing Her Name After Marriage: 'I Felt So Much Pressure'