Photo SpecialGolden Globe Moments
The Golden Globes, held in January, are often thought of as the appetizer to the main event – March's Oscars. But that doesn't mean the first big player in Hollywood's awards show season isn't just as scrumptious when it comes to head-turning moments. Whether it's Hilary Swank besting veterans like Meryl Streep, or Jodie Foster turning up with Russell Crowe on her arm, the stars always make the Golden Globes a memorable event.
Credit: Michael Ferguson/Globe
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- And the Winner Is... Find Out Who Won Season 10 of The Voice
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- DWTS Crowns a New Champion! Get the Details on the Emotional Finale
- WATCH: Nyle DiMarco Sheds Tears After Emotional Final Performance on Dancing with the Stars
- FROM EW Jay Z Mentions Beyoncé's Lemonade on New 'All the Way Up' Remix