Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- PHOTO: Avril & Chad Make Perfect Match in Black Leather at Billboard Music Awards
- Kristen in 'Terrible Mood,' Surrounded by Friends After Breakup with Rob
- Katrina Bowden of 30 Rock Gets Married
- Red Carpet Trend Report: Some Stars Are Getting a Little Too Ab-Happy
- Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft: Their Love Story