Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Ken Watanabe Diagnosed with Stomach Cancer Ahead of Broadway Return
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- California Couple Pledges to Cover College Tuition for Entire Kindergarten Class: 'It Opens so Many Doors'
- How a Devastating Fire Inspired Keith Urban to Want to Give Back
- Kelly Clarkson Has Written a Children's Book All About Her Daughter – See the Adorable Announcement