Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- 'This Should Be Treated as a Homicide' – Legal Specialist Weighs in on Case of Florida Teens Missing at Sea
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Join Kelly Ripa as First Live! Guest Co-Host After Michael Strahan's Exit
- Mother of Florida Teen Lost at Sea Shares Her Grief: 'I Know He Wanted to Come Home That Day'
- Kanye West Apologizes (Again) for Mentioning Wiz and Amber's Son During Twitter Feud: Every Day I Feel 'More Deeply Apologetic'