Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Not Posting Nude Selfies 'Would Be Like Adele Not Singing'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Ansel Elgort First Released EDM Music Under a Pseudonym Because He Didn't Want to 'Use My Name to Book Gigs'
- Zayn Malik on How Gigi Hadid Helps Him Overcome His Self-Doubt: 'She's Super Intelligent, I Think That's Why It Works'
- FROM EW: Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks Reunite in Trailer for Her Directorial Debut Ithaca