Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Kerry Washington and Jimmy Fallon Sing About Scandal – While Doing a Lip Flip
- Read the Cover Story: William and Kate Welcome Princess Charlotte!
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: A Birthday Boy and a Bold Move
- The Mindy Project Has Been Cancelled, and the Internet Isn't Happy
- Lindsay Lohan Could Face Arrest for Not Finishing Community Service