Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Thomas Gibson Contemplates a Return to Comedy Following His Criminal Minds Firing: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Couple of 62 Years Share Heartbreaking Farewell as They're Forced to Live in Separate Nursing Homes
- Ryan Reynolds Wishes His Wife Blake Lively (and Billy Ray Cyrus) Happy Birthday in Hilarious Message
- Watch Mayim Bialik and Marcie Leeds Recreate Their Iconic Opening Scene from Beaches