Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Farrah Abraham Criticized for Sharing Provocative Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter at a Photoshoot
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: Goat Kids Jumping on a Couch Is the Cutest Thing You'll See Today
- The Battle for Prince's Estate: A Complete List of Who Is Staking a Claim to His Millions
- Princess Eugenie and Friends Take Glastonbury! How to Festival Like a Princess in 5 Easy Steps