Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- VIDEO: Tamar Braxton on Kim Zolciak-Biermann's Petition to Return to DWTS: 'The Rule Was If You Miss a Performance You Can't Come Back'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Kristin Cavallari on Dinner During Football Season: I Cook with My Son on My Hip
- Justin Theroux Teases The Leftovers' 'Amazing, Even Weirder' Season 2
- Latex, Mesh and Body-Con: The Kim Kardashian West Maternity Wear Checklist