Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- S'mores! Sangria! 11 Cupcakes (Almost) Too Cute to Eat
- The Best Photos from the Week of May 25- June 1, 2015
- The Truth About How Kim Kardashian West Got Pregnant Again
- Kim Kardashian West: I'm Skipping the Daily Donuts During My Second Pregnancy
- The Real Housewives of New York Return to the Berkshires After Last Season's Nightmarish Trip