Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Oklahoma Tornado Death Toll Reaches 91, Continues to Climb
- Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson and More Seem All Seem to Have Gotten the Same Cannes Dress Memo
- It's a Tight Race as Dancing's Final Four Face Off – Who Should Win?
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Home from Treatment, Michael Douglas Can't Wait to See Her
- Justin Bartha Engaged to Lia Smith