Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death