Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Mom Who Tortured Her Two Children to Death and Stashed Their Bodies in a Freezer: 'If I Had a Chance to do it Again, I Would'
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Amber Heard Opens Up About Coming Out as Bisexual in Hollywood: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Shop the Wedge Boot You Need For Summer
- Let the Buzz Begin: Check Out Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts & Chiwetel Ejiofor in Trailer for Secret in Their Eyes