Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- There’s a New Cecil Lion Beanie Baby, He Supports a Good Cause
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- It's Official! Brad Paisley Joins The Voice as Blake Shelton's Advisor
- Is Jessica Alba's Honest Company Sunscreen Really Ineffective? A Dermatologist Weighs In
- UFC Fighter Ronda Rousey to Star in New Carl's Jr. Commercial