Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Hiker Narrowly Avoids Getting Bit by a Black Bear: 'I Felt If I Ran, I Would Get Attacked'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Chace Crawford on Returning to TV After Gossip Girl: 'I Wouldn't Take Those Years Back for Anything'
- How the Shattered Fiancée of Cameraman Adam Ward Watched His Last Moments from the Control Room
- The Comprehensive Guide to All the Pumpkin Spice Flavored Foods