Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Adele Says Her Son Would Never Buy Her Album, Opens Up About Her Crippling Stage Fright (Really!)
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Bindi Irwin on Her DWTS Win: I Hope My Dad Would Be Proud of Me
- Find Out the One Thing Bindi Irwin Won't Miss from Dancing with the Stars
- How Nick Carter Plans to 'Cater' to His Pregnant Wife