Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Is Laurie Hernandez Joining the New Season of Dancing with the Stars?
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- My First VMAs: From Justin Bieber to Demi Lovato, See This Year's Nominees' Red Carpet Debuts!
- Everything But the Trucker Hat! Kylie Jenner Shows Off Coordinating Von Dutch Bra Top and Body Con Skirt
- WATCH: Find Out What Thor Was Up To During Captain America: Civil War