Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Sylvester Stallone Offered to Boycott This Year's Oscars Following Diversity Controversy
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- FROM EW: Maroon 5 Reacts to Taraji P. Henson's Coldplay Super Bowl Mix-up: 'We Sounded Pretty Good!'
- 'Facebook Killer' Husband Who Posted Photo of Slain Wife on Social Media Sentenced to Life in Prison
- This Just In: HLN Host Lynn Smith Welcomes a Son – See His First Photo