Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Amber Heard and Johnny Depp's Divorce Explodes: Everything You Need to Know
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Muscle Mania! Tamra Judge Wins Her First Fitness Competition
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child Together
- FROM EW: Adele Calls Out Fan for Filming Concert