Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Jaden Smith Turns Heads at Coachella with His Ever-Evolving Style
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Outlander Fans: We'll Leave You Alone with This Video of Star Sam Heughan
- Royal Baby Watch: Who's Who at the Hospital
- Chelsea Handler Shows Off Her 'Harry' Bottoms with Harry Styles (PHOTO)