Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Miami Marlins Team Break Down in Tears at Press Conference in Wake of José Fernández's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- 8 Celebs with Crazy-Expensive Beauty Routines
- From Extra Crispy: Julia Child's Best Breakfast Recipes
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Bag Is Actually Three Bags in One