Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Kevork Djansezian/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- All of Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston's Best Bromantic Moments
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Paris Hilton Admits Sister Nicky's Daughter Gives Her Baby Fever: 'I'm Obsessed' with My Niece Lily
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
- 'Off We Go!' The Bachelor's Nick Viall Is Getting Ready for His 36th Birthday by Embarking on His Journey to Find Love