Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Kevork Djansezian/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Corbin Bleu Is Married! The High School Musical Alum Ties the Knot!
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)