Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Kevork Djansezian/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Marc Anthony Shares His Parenting Regrets, Wishes He Could Have Been Present in Kids Lives
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- The Sun-Shielding Makeup That Will Save Your Skin This Summer
- Missing Florida Teens Lost at Sea Were Spotted Multiple Times, Claims New Report
- Colorado Woman who Cut Baby from Pregnant Woman's Womb Sentenced to 100 Years in Prison