Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- American Woman Killed by Lion Attack in South African Safari Park
- The Best Photos from the Week of May 25- June 1, 2015
- Robin Williams' Wife and Children Continue to Battle Over the Actor's Estate
- Caitlyn Jenner Wears 'Trashy Lingerie' Corset on Vanity Fair Cover: 'We've Literally Dressed All the Kardashians'
- CFDA 2015: All the Glam Getting-Ready Shots From Your Fave Celebrities!