Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Why the Pre-Med Student Who Found Prince Dead Could Face Drug Charges
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Meet the New Spidey: 5 Things to Know About Tom Holland Before You See Captain America: Civil War
- We Tried It: 7 Beauty Products to Bring to Survive a Tropical Getaway
- Woman With Breast Cancer Wins Lottery Twice in Less Than Three Months: 'We're Still in Disbelief Mode'