Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- David Bowie’s Longtime Hairstylist Who Introduced Him to Iman Has Died: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Former Danity Kane Singer Aubrey O'Day Confirms She's Dating Jersey Shore's DJ Pauly D
- Jen Widerstrom's The Biggest Loser Blog: It's Makeover Week with Tim Gunn, 'I Couldn't Care Less About the Weight Loss'
- Does Emma Watson Have a New (American!) Boyfriend?