Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs,
Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner – Not Even Roombas (VIDEO)