Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Why the Father Who Accidentally Fatally Shot His 14-Year-Old Son Refuses to Blame Guns
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Kim Kardashian Rubs Blac Chyna's Baby Bump as Family Reconciles over Rob Drama
- Ellen Pompeo: 'I've Never Had an Eating Disorder'
- Prince George Is a 'Proper Little Chap,' Says Close Family Friend: Inside His Amazing Life