Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- A Family's Heartbreak: Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Pay Respects at Bobbi Kristina's Wake
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Christina Applegate: 'I Barely Survived' the Terrible Twos
- Latest Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails: Staff Pet Peeves, Suck-Up Aides and Holiday Headaches
- Bill Cosby's Producer Speaks Out: 'I'm Hoping That People Will Still Be Able to Watch the Show'