Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Minnesota Lawmakers Deny Claims They Were Making Out in a Car
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Bristol Palin Shares Pic of Six-Month Baby Bump: 'Feeling Like a Tannnkk'
- Widow of Murdered Illinois Police Officer Speaks: He Was My World, My Hero
- Emma Thompson on Anyone Who Says She's Too Old: 'Do You Want to Go Take a Flying Leap?'