Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Meternity Author Believes Women Who Aren't Mothers Also Deserve Maternity Leave
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Every Time Donald and Melania Trump Went to The Met Gala
- Kim Kardashian West Kisses Her 'Queen' Naomi Campbell at Book Signing (and Gets Autograph for 'Lucky Girl' North)
- Gigi Hadid's 21st Birthday Squad Style: All the Sheer, Silky and Choker-Accented Outfits (Plus: Who Broke the Dress Code?)