Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Southern Jewelry Store Thief Pleads Guilty As Conspirators Are Convicted
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Speaks Out After Leslie Jones Troll Abuse: 'We Need to Do Better'
- Jay Mohr Calls Off Divorce to Wife Nikki Cox Just Six Days After Filing