Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Everything You Need to Know About the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Hope Solo Takes Indefinite 'Personal Leave' from Seattle Reign Following Suspension from U.S. Soccer
- WATCH: Noah Galloway Reveals Who He Wants to See on This Season of Dancing With the Stars!
- Adorable Dogs Recreating Famous MTV VMA Moments