Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Nicholas Winton Dies at 106; 'British Schindler' Saved Hundreds of Children from Holocaust
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- After 44 Years, Sesame Street's Maria Is Retiring
- FROM EW: Unauthorized Melrose Place Story in the Works from Lifetime
- Woman with Amnesia Finds Her Family – and Her Identity