Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Chrissy Teigen's Grammys Dress Is 'Definitely Going to Embrace the Bump'
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool Is Already a Huge Hit, Could Earn $130M in Opening Weekend
- Jennifer Lawrence Pledges $2 Million to a Kentucky Children's Hospital
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar Surprise Jill, Derick and Baby Israel During Mission Trip