Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Janice Dickinson: I Feel 'Vindicated' by Bill Cosby's Released Testimony – But 'This Is Not Over'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Why People Loved Can't Buy Me Love's Cindy Mancini
- Move Over, Justin Bieber. Chrissy Teigen Shares Pic of John Legend's Bare Butt
- Ben Affleck Spotted with Tattoo on His Back Post-Split