Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Losing the Loincloth: Alexander Skarsgard Dishes on the Important Change to His Skimpy Tarzan Getup
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- 4-Year-Old Girl Is Lone Survivor of Accident After Amtrak Slams into Van at Dangerous Colorado Railroad Crossing
- Kylie Jenner Wears Her On-Again Boyfriend Tyga's $550 Tiger Sweatshirt
- Stitch It! Inside Walking Dead Alum Alexandra Breckenridge's Quilting Party Baby Shower