Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
- WATCH: Meghan King Edmonds Opens up About the RHOC's Rocky Relationship with Vicki Gunvalson
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Double-X Necklace We're Loving