Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- The Sons of Sexy: Meet Hollywood's Hottest Father-Son Pairs
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Teen Charged with Shooting Pennsylvania State Trooper in Shoulder
- FROM EW: New Men in Black Movie Could Have a Woman in Black
- FROM EW: Rosie O'Donnell Calls Donald Trump's Campaign a 'Nightmare'