Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Jimmy Fallon Steps Out In Cast After Hand Injury
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Justin Bieber's Friend Suffers Gruesome Bite in Shark Attack (Warning: Graphic Photos)
- Mila Kunis Is Married! See Her Most Beautiful Bridal Moments
- Demi Lovato Falls on Stage in Crazy High Heels, Handles It Like a Pro (VIDEO)