Photo SpecialGrammy Looks: Glam or Slam?
Without a doubt, Beyoncé was the golden girl of the 2004 Grammys. Along with taking home five statues (including best female R&B vocal performance for Dangerously in Love), she stole the show on the red carpet in chartreuse silk and onstage in a hot pink minidress. Read on to see who else hit high notes, and who fell flat.
Credit: Mark J. Terrill/AP
Updated: Tuesday Apr 06, 2004 | 01:00 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Million Dollar Listing NY's Ryan Serhant and Emilia Bechrakis Reveal Their Week-Long Wedding Details: 'It Started at a Million Dollars'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- A Crash Course in Crash Dieting From Celeb Trainer Harley Pasternak
- Victoria Beckham Had the Biggest Spice Girls Clothing Budget (Blame It on All Those Little Gucci Dresses)
- Little Lady! Ladies of London's Marissa Hermer Welcomes a Daughter