Photo SpecialHair 'Dos and Don'ts
Sure, the Grammys are about the music – but the show is also a style parade, with fashion-conscious stars showing off the hottest looks in clothes and, of course, hairstyles. Some, such as Jennifer Lopez, deserve an award for their lovely locks, while others, such as Gwen Stefani, hit a sour note. Take a peek at the best and worst in Grammy hairstyles in recent years.
Credit: Fred Prouser/Reuters/Newscom
Updated: Wednesday Apr 07, 2004 | 09:05 AM EDT By: SERENA KAPPES
More from PEOPLE
- Newly Single Zac Efron, Anna Kendrick, Ludacris and More to Participate in Red Nose Day Special
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Prince Harry Jokes That American Kids Will Say, 'You Ain't No Prince!' and Jokes That He's 'Going to Sign the Crown Out' for U.S. Visit
- Prince Harry on Diana: 'All I Want to Do Is Make My Mother Incredibly Proud'
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba