Photo SpecialHair 'Dos and Don'ts
Sure, the Grammys are about the music – but the show is also a style parade, with fashion-conscious stars showing off the hottest looks in clothes and, of course, hairstyles. Some, such as Jennifer Lopez, deserve an award for their lovely locks, while others, such as Gwen Stefani, hit a sour note. Take a peek at the best and worst in Grammy hairstyles in recent years.
Credit: Anna Belle/Star Max/Newscom
Updated: Wednesday Apr 07, 2004 | 09:05 AM EDT By: SERENA KAPPES
More from PEOPLE
- Lea Michele Shares TBT Photos With Her Surprising 'Hero': 'It Was One of the Greatest Moments of My Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- 'I'm Gonna Check My S--- at the Door': Gwyneth Paltrow on How She and Chris Martin Made 'Conscious Uncoupling' Work
- Is the Bob Over? Kate Hudson, Kaley Cuoco and More Stars Going from Short to Long Hair
- Alone Winner Alan Kay Shares His Wilderness Survival Tips: Ask 'What's Going to Kill Me First, and What's Going to Kill Me Next?'