Photo SpecialWorst Dressed
Even with stylists and makeup artists at their disposal, celebrities can still make serious fashion mistakes. Just take a look at stars such as Nia Vardalos at the ninth annual SAG Awards for proof that being famous doesn't guarantee sartorial success. By Serena Kappes
Credit: AP Photo/Kim D. Johnson
Updated: Sunday Apr 11, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- VIDEO: Nicholas Brendon Tearfully Remembers Waking Up in Jail: 'That's a Very, Very Lonely Feeling'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kylie Jenner Goes Full-on Dominatrix, Exposes Butt in Leather Chaps for Interview Magazine
- Meg Ryan on Aging in Hollywood: 'There Are More Important Conversations Than How Women Look'
- Find Out Who's Taking the Stage with Carrie Underwood on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve