Judd's De-Lovely wraps up the French film festival. Plus: Kate Hudson, Matt Damon and more
Credit: George Pimentel/WireImage
Updated: Monday May 24, 2004 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Jon Hamm on Playing the 'Troubled' Don Draper: 'You Want to Wash It Off'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Investigators Find Car Belonging to Woman Missing Since Valentine's Day Date
- Ben Affleck Gives a Batman Shout-Out to Senator at Congressional Hearing
- Ex-Teacher Accused of Luring 11-Year-Old – Via 2,400 Texts – to Run Away with Her