Sheryl Crow plants one on her man after he takes the lead in the Tour de France. Plus: Jake Gyllenhaal, Kirsten Dunst, Chris Martin and more
Updated: Thursday Jul 22, 2004 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Grounded: Australia to Give Cats a 24-Hour Curfew
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- FROM EW: Meet Stone Crandall, Chris Hemsworth's Well-Endowed Hunk in Vacation
- Viola Davis on Going Hungry as a Child: The School Lunch Was Often 'The Only Meal I Had'
- FROM EW: Trevor Noah Reveals Daily Show Changes (Including Less Fox News Bashing)