11:30 PM EDT 07/27/2014
Originally posted 07/27/2014 08:00PM
Happy Comic-Con weekend! It's been a busy few days of revelations from the convention and relationship updates from your favorite celebrity couples. Here's the news you might have missed:
Originally posted 07/20/2014 08:00PM
With a wedding, a birthday and an A-list couple's on-screen reunion, it was a busy weekend for celebrities, from the sands of Mexico to the streets of London and everywhere in between. Here's what you missed:
Originally posted 07/06/2014 08:00PM
Celebs spent their time well over 4th of July weekend, getting hitched, partying in Vegas, catching a tennis match and relaxing on the beach. Here's the news you may have missed while watching fireworks and chilling on the sand:
Originally posted 06/29/2014 08:05PM
Hey, you. Yeah, you. When you're done lounging by the pool – not unlike these celebs – here's what you missed this weekend:
5. Miley Cyrus Has A New Cutie in Her LifeSpoiler alert: This new looker is of the four-legged persuasion. Cyrus announced the arrival of her latest pet, a pup named Emu. The pop star continues to mourn the death of pooch Floyd, writing on Instagram, "I felt my angel Floydy give Emu his blessing."
See her new addition.
Originally posted 06/22/2014 11:00PM
Now that it's officially summer, we assume you were too busy chilling and grilling to keep up with the Kardashians. Actually, it was a pretty major weekend for baby North West, so here's what you missed:
5. By the Way, Jessica Simpson Would Like You to Stare at Her Hot LegsIn the latest addition to Simpson's extensive selfie collection, the bride-to-be showed off her enviable gams while riding in the car with her fiancé Eric Johnson. "Hiding from the paparazzi, so why not pose for Eric?" she wrote on Instagram.
Check out her sexy snap.
Originally posted 06/15/2014 09:00PM
If you were too busy firing up the grill with Dad to see who welcomed a baby just in time for a first Father's Day, here's what you missed this weekend. (Also, you can hold the ketchup on our burger, please.)
5. Eve Is a Bride!The rapper and actress wed Maximillion Cooper on Saturday in Ibiza, Spain. "I'm so happy to make Eve my wife," the Gumball 3000 race founder told E!
Why they choice Spain as their wedding locale.
Originally posted 06/08/2014 09:15PM
It was a weekend filled with prayers and words of hope for Tracy Morgan, who was critically injured in a car accident.
Still, between a very important birthday and a equally festive Nashville party, some lighter news emerged from Hollywood and beyond.
5. Kanye Turns 37, World Continues TurningYes, Sunday was Kanye West's birthday, which is surprisingly not a national holiday. Instagram was afire with pics from the Kardashians as they celebrated his special day. Kim gave her husband a "Yeezus" cake (ahem, kake?), and Kris Jenner shared a selfie with her freshly minted son-in-law.
Send the birthday boy your best wishes!
Originally posted 06/02/2014 08:00AM
Ah, let the summer of love officially begin.
Now that it's June, the weather isn't the only thing heating up. From an outdoor wedding to our favorite outfit-coordinating couple, here's what you missed this weekend:
5. The Cutest Birthday Greeting of the WeekendChanning Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan marked a very special milestone: Their daughter, Everly, celebrated her first birthday on Saturday, which called for a sweet greeting on Instagram. The parents wrote "happy birthday angel!" over a photo of their little one playing outside in a peach-colored tulle dress and green, flowery wings.
See their adorable card.
Originally posted 05/26/2014 04:20PM
It's been a very Kimye weekend here at PEOPLE, so you'll be forgiven for missing out on the other celebrity news that had us buzzing.
Originally posted 05/11/2014 08:05PM
If you were too busy showering Mom with love, gifts and – let's be real – a cocktail or two to keep up with the Kardashians, we've got you covered.
Here's what you missed this Mother's Day weekend:
5. Lookin' Good, Jennifer Aniston!Aniston took a walk on the dark side, saying goodbye to her lighter locks on Friday. The bride-to-be showed off a sleek brown bob, which is just her latest style move after going back and forth with hair extensions since she initially chopped her do.
Check out her new look.
Top 10 News Categories
The most buzzed about stars this minute!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
More On PEOPLE.com
Got a News Tip?
Send it to our People.com editors!