08:51 AM EDT 03/19/2015
What You Missed Over The Weekend
Originally posted 07/06/2014 08:00PM
Celebs spent their time well over 4th of July weekend, getting hitched, partying in Vegas, catching a tennis match and relaxing on the beach. Here's the news you may have missed while watching fireworks and chilling on the sand:
Originally posted 06/29/2014 08:05PM
Hey, you. Yeah, you. When you're done lounging by the pool – not unlike these celebs – here's what you missed this weekend:
5. Miley Cyrus Has A New Cutie in Her LifeSpoiler alert: This new looker is of the four-legged persuasion. Cyrus announced the arrival of her latest pet, a pup named Emu. The pop star continues to mourn the death of pooch Floyd, writing on Instagram, "I felt my angel Floydy give Emu his blessing."
See her new addition.
Originally posted 06/22/2014 11:00PM
Now that it's officially summer, we assume you were too busy chilling and grilling to keep up with the Kardashians. Actually, it was a pretty major weekend for baby North West, so here's what you missed:
5. By the Way, Jessica Simpson Would Like You to Stare at Her Hot LegsIn the latest addition to Simpson's extensive selfie collection, the bride-to-be showed off her enviable gams while riding in the car with her fiancé Eric Johnson. "Hiding from the paparazzi, so why not pose for Eric?" she wrote on Instagram.
Check out her sexy snap.
Originally posted 06/15/2014 09:00PM
If you were too busy firing up the grill with Dad to see who welcomed a baby just in time for a first Father's Day, here's what you missed this weekend. (Also, you can hold the ketchup on our burger, please.)
5. Eve Is a Bride!The rapper and actress wed Maximillion Cooper on Saturday in Ibiza, Spain. "I'm so happy to make Eve my wife," the Gumball 3000 race founder told E!
Why they choice Spain as their wedding locale.
Originally posted 06/08/2014 09:15PM
It was a weekend filled with prayers and words of hope for Tracy Morgan, who was critically injured in a car accident.
Still, between a very important birthday and a equally festive Nashville party, some lighter news emerged from Hollywood and beyond.
5. Kanye Turns 37, World Continues TurningYes, Sunday was Kanye West's birthday, which is surprisingly not a national holiday. Instagram was afire with pics from the Kardashians as they celebrated his special day. Kim gave her husband a "Yeezus" cake (ahem, kake?), and Kris Jenner shared a selfie with her freshly minted son-in-law.
Send the birthday boy your best wishes!
Channing Tatum's Super Sweet Birthday Message, Melissa Etheridge's Outdoor Wedding & More Weekend News
Originally posted 06/02/2014 08:00AM
Ah, let the summer of love officially begin.
Now that it's June, the weather isn't the only thing heating up. From an outdoor wedding to our favorite outfit-coordinating couple, here's what you missed this weekend:
5. The Cutest Birthday Greeting of the WeekendChanning Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan marked a very special milestone: Their daughter, Everly, celebrated her first birthday on Saturday, which called for a sweet greeting on Instagram. The parents wrote "happy birthday angel!" over a photo of their little one playing outside in a peach-colored tulle dress and green, flowery wings.
See their adorable card.
Originally posted 05/26/2014 04:20PM
It's been a very Kimye weekend here at PEOPLE, so you'll be forgiven for missing out on the other celebrity news that had us buzzing.
Originally posted 05/11/2014 08:05PM
If you were too busy showering Mom with love, gifts and – let's be real – a cocktail or two to keep up with the Kardashians, we've got you covered.
Here's what you missed this Mother's Day weekend:
5. Lookin' Good, Jennifer Aniston!Aniston took a walk on the dark side, saying goodbye to her lighter locks on Friday. The bride-to-be showed off a sleek brown bob, which is just her latest style move after going back and forth with hair extensions since she initially chopped her do.
Check out her new look.
Originally posted 05/04/2014 11:00PM
Was the place-to-be this weekend at the White House – or in Memphis?
Between a very royal wedding and a star-studded D.C. affair, here's what you missed:
5. In Case You've Ever Wondered What It's Like to Kiss Andrew GarfieldSo, this usually plays out a little differently in our dreams ... but on this weekend's edition of Saturday Night Live, things got way sticky and Spider-Man himself needed a little help laying the moves on on-and off-screen girlfriend Emma Stone. Or a lot of help, but who's counting?
Watch to find out who saved the day!
Originally posted 04/27/2014 08:00PM
It was a very happy weekend, indeed, for George Clooney.
As for those still holding out hope for their own happy ending with the eternal bachelor ... not so much.
Hey, put down the ice cream – here's what you missed:
5. Why Nick Offerman's Loving Work Right NowThe Parks and Recreation star is mixing business and pleasure at his latest job. Taking the stage with wife (and seasoned costar) Megan Mullally in the Off-Broadway production of Annapurna, Offerman caught up with PEOPLE to chat about his new gig.
Why the real-life couple are perfect coworkers.
Top 5 Most Voted Stories
Jessa Seewald's Father-in-Law Says 'Wicked' Josh Duggar Isn't a Good Christian
'Jaws Dropped': The Behind-the-Scenes Reaction to the Miley/Nicki VMAs Moment
Texts Reveal Teen Allegedly Pressuring Friend to Commit Suicide: 'You've Got to Do It'
What Was That About? Nicki Minaj Confronts Miley Cyrus on MTV VMA Stage
Boyfriend of Slain TV Reporter Alison Parker Reveals Her Happy Last Months: 'I Believe God Knew She Was Going to Be Taken'
Top 10 News Categories
The most buzzed about stars this minute!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
More On PEOPLE.com
Got a News Tip?
Send it to our People.com editors!