07:25 PM EDT 11/25/2014
Originally posted 05/26/2014 04:20PM
It's been a very Kimye weekend here at PEOPLE, so you'll be forgiven for missing out on the other celebrity news that had us buzzing.
Originally posted 05/11/2014 08:05PM
If you were too busy showering Mom with love, gifts and – let's be real – a cocktail or two to keep up with the Kardashians, we've got you covered.
Here's what you missed this Mother's Day weekend:
5. Lookin' Good, Jennifer Aniston!Aniston took a walk on the dark side, saying goodbye to her lighter locks on Friday. The bride-to-be showed off a sleek brown bob, which is just her latest style move after going back and forth with hair extensions since she initially chopped her do.
Check out her new look.
Originally posted 05/04/2014 11:00PM
Was the place-to-be this weekend at the White House – or in Memphis?
Between a very royal wedding and a star-studded D.C. affair, here's what you missed:
5. In Case You've Ever Wondered What It's Like to Kiss Andrew GarfieldSo, this usually plays out a little differently in our dreams ... but on this weekend's edition of Saturday Night Live, things got way sticky and Spider-Man himself needed a little help laying the moves on on-and off-screen girlfriend Emma Stone. Or a lot of help, but who's counting?
Watch to find out who saved the day!
Originally posted 04/27/2014 08:00PM
It was a very happy weekend, indeed, for George Clooney.
As for those still holding out hope for their own happy ending with the eternal bachelor ... not so much.
Hey, put down the ice cream – here's what you missed:
5. Why Nick Offerman's Loving Work Right NowThe Parks and Recreation star is mixing business and pleasure at his latest job. Taking the stage with wife (and seasoned costar) Megan Mullally in the Off-Broadway production of Annapurna, Offerman caught up with PEOPLE to chat about his new gig.
Why the real-life couple are perfect coworkers.
Originally posted 04/20/2014 08:00PM
It was an egg-cellent weekend in Hollywood and beyond. (You see what we did there?)
While you were eating that chocolate bunny, here's what you missed:
5. Miley Cyrus Makes the Ultimate Duck Face at the HospitalCyrus announced plans to postpone the remainder of her U.S. Bangerz tour – but she's still ruffling feathers. After being hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics, she showed off her duck-face oxygen mask. "This hospitals full of a bunch of QUACKS (get it??? Quacks)," she wrote on Instagram.
See her selfie.
Originally posted 04/06/2014 08:00PM
The accessory of the weekend: a cowboy hat.
But an adorable dog comes in at a close second. As Las Vegas goes country for the ACM Awards, here's what you missed:
5. Miley Cyrus Welcomes a New Furry FanAs Cyrus grieves over the loss of her dog Floyd, she's found herself a cutie who's happy to lend a paw. The singer took to Twitter to introduce fans to Moonie, her new dog from her mother, Tish.
Originally posted 03/23/2014 08:00PM
Ah, the first weekend of spring.
If you were too busy saying buh-bye to winter to keep up with the Kardashians, here's what you missed (yes, including Kim's whereabouts):
5. Happy Birthday, Reese Witherspoon!Witherspoon's 38th birthday was a ball – no, really. The actress marked the milestone with a night of bowling in Nashville on Saturday.
See her birthday selfie.
Originally posted 03/16/2014 09:00PM
What was the accessory of the weekend: a kitty tattoo or a wedding ring?
From Miley to the Mötley Crüe, here's what you missed:
5. Miley Cyrus Wants You to Read Her LipsForget her wagging tongue, and please kindly direct your attention to another part of Cyrus's mouth: The singer took to Instagram to debut what appears to be her latest ink: an emoji of a sad kitty on the inside of her lower lip. It's just another trip to the parlor for Cyrus, who already has about 20 tattoos on her body.
Check out her new tat.
Originally posted 03/09/2014 08:00PM
It was a weekend's worth of surprises, from the on-again, off-again couple who was spotted packing on the P.D.A. to the newlyweds who packed up their bags to elope.
Now that we've officially sprung ahead, here's what you missed:
5. Lena Dunham Strips Down for SNLIt's no Brooklyn warehouse party, but we have a feeling Hannah Horvath would approve of Dunham's Saturday night all the same. The Girls star hosted this weekend's edition of Saturday Night Live, which involved no shortage of nudity. Like we said – Hannah would be proud.
Here are the highlights.
Originally posted 03/02/2014 08:00PM
It's the moment both movie buffs and fans of really, really pretty dresses have been waiting for: Oscar night!
Here's what you missed this weekend if, like us, you were too busy debating whether Lupita Nyong'o or Jennifer Lawrence would take home honors for Best Supporting Actress:
5. The Other Winners from the WeekendIt's not all about the Oscars, you guys. Kim Kardashian, Jaden and Will Smith were among the winners (er, losers?) at Saturday's Golden Raspberry Awards (a.k.a. the Razzies), which honored the worst cinema of 2013.
See who else took home, um, honors.
Top 10 News Categories
The most buzzed about stars this minute!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
More On PEOPLE.com
Got a News Tip?
Send it to our People.com editors!