04:52 PM EDT 10/20/2014
Originally posted 04/20/2014 08:00PM
It was an egg-cellent weekend in Hollywood and beyond. (You see what we did there?)
While you were eating that chocolate bunny, here's what you missed:
5. Miley Cyrus Makes the Ultimate Duck Face at the HospitalCyrus announced plans to postpone the remainder of her U.S. Bangerz tour – but she's still ruffling feathers. After being hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics, she showed off her duck-face oxygen mask. "This hospitals full of a bunch of QUACKS (get it??? Quacks)," she wrote on Instagram.
See her selfie.
Originally posted 04/06/2014 08:00PM
The accessory of the weekend: a cowboy hat.
But an adorable dog comes in at a close second. As Las Vegas goes country for the ACM Awards, here's what you missed:
5. Miley Cyrus Welcomes a New Furry FanAs Cyrus grieves over the loss of her dog Floyd, she's found herself a cutie who's happy to lend a paw. The singer took to Twitter to introduce fans to Moonie, her new dog from her mother, Tish.
Originally posted 03/23/2014 08:00PM
Ah, the first weekend of spring.
If you were too busy saying buh-bye to winter to keep up with the Kardashians, here's what you missed (yes, including Kim's whereabouts):
5. Happy Birthday, Reese Witherspoon!Witherspoon's 38th birthday was a ball – no, really. The actress marked the milestone with a night of bowling in Nashville on Saturday.
See her birthday selfie.
Originally posted 03/16/2014 09:00PM
What was the accessory of the weekend: a kitty tattoo or a wedding ring?
From Miley to the Mötley Crüe, here's what you missed:
5. Miley Cyrus Wants You to Read Her LipsForget her wagging tongue, and please kindly direct your attention to another part of Cyrus's mouth: The singer took to Instagram to debut what appears to be her latest ink: an emoji of a sad kitty on the inside of her lower lip. It's just another trip to the parlor for Cyrus, who already has about 20 tattoos on her body.
Check out her new tat.
Originally posted 03/09/2014 08:00PM
It was a weekend's worth of surprises, from the on-again, off-again couple who was spotted packing on the P.D.A. to the newlyweds who packed up their bags to elope.
Now that we've officially sprung ahead, here's what you missed:
5. Lena Dunham Strips Down for SNLIt's no Brooklyn warehouse party, but we have a feeling Hannah Horvath would approve of Dunham's Saturday night all the same. The Girls star hosted this weekend's edition of Saturday Night Live, which involved no shortage of nudity. Like we said – Hannah would be proud.
Here are the highlights.
Originally posted 03/02/2014 08:00PM
It's the moment both movie buffs and fans of really, really pretty dresses have been waiting for: Oscar night!
Here's what you missed this weekend if, like us, you were too busy debating whether Lupita Nyong'o or Jennifer Lawrence would take home honors for Best Supporting Actress:
5. The Other Winners from the WeekendIt's not all about the Oscars, you guys. Kim Kardashian, Jaden and Will Smith were among the winners (er, losers?) at Saturday's Golden Raspberry Awards (a.k.a. the Razzies), which honored the worst cinema of 2013.
See who else took home, um, honors.
Originally posted 02/23/2014 08:00PM
Wait, there's more to life than figure skating?
Sure, the Winter Games are over, but there's plenty of action on the streets of Hollywood and beyond.
Here's what you missed this weekend if you were too busy perfecting your triple lutz:
5. Katy Perry Really Did Kiss a GirlHope her boyfriend don't mind it! Perry puckered up to Miley Cyrus during the latter's Saturday's tour stop in Los Angeles. While singing "Adore You," Cyrus slinked off the stage to lock lips with Perry, who was in the front row.
Watch how Perry reacted.
Originally posted 02/16/2014 08:00PM
Whether your Valentine sent you 1,000 roses, or you spent your downtime searching for the perfect T.J. Oshie jersey, love conquered all (and then some) this weekend.
Originally posted 02/09/2014 10:00PM
Valentine's Day is just days away, so it's okay if you were picking up a last-minute gift for a special someone instead of, say, ogling a photo of Mariah Carey.
So let the belated ogling commence – here's what you missed this weekend:
5. And the Newest Member of the Hollywood Pixie Club Is ...In our dreams, the likes of Jennifer Lawrence and Pamela Anderson held a top-secret ceremony to inaugurate their latest hair twin: Julianne Hough! Hough, who's known to experiment with extensions, showed off her chop when she stepped out in Beverly Hills on Saturday.
Check out her new look!
Originally posted 01/26/2014 07:30PM
The biggest names in music, entertainment and, well, twerking came together this weekend in celebration of the industry's biggest night.
On and off the red carpet, here's what you missed:
5. So What's Justin Bieber Doing Now?Not even an arrest can slow down Bieber, who resurfaced in Panama on Saturday, days after he was charged with DUI, driving without a valid driver's license and resisting arrest. He was spotted on the beach with a bikini-clad blonde who is believed to be Chantel Jeffries – the model who was with the singer when his yellow Lamborghini was pulled over by Miami police.
PHOTO: Biebs on the beach.
Top 10 News Categories
The most buzzed about stars this minute!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
More On PEOPLE.com
Got a News Tip?
Send it to our People.com editors!