Everyone shines in a tux, but it takes a real man to work the trends with a twist. Becks, Brad and more show us how it’s done. By Andrea DeSimone
Updated: Friday Sep 14, 2007 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Travis Barker Says He and Ex Shanna Moakler Are 'Friends' Now: 'Coparenting Is the Most Important'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- All the Details on Ali Fedotowsky's Daughter's Nursery – Including the Wall Featuring Thousands of Silk Roses
- Jessica Williams Leaving The Daily Show After 4 Years: 'I Feel Like I'm Growing Up and Graduating'
- Khloé Kardashian Claps Back at Sexism: 'F--- This Dating Double Standard'