Whether it's dishing out food to the homeless or campaigning for children, Hollywood's A-List – Brad, Oprah, Leo, George and more – take time to give back. By Cara Lynn Shultz
Credit: Mike Segar/REUTERS/Landov
Updated: Friday Oct 26, 2007 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'