Whether it's dishing out food to the homeless or campaigning for children, Hollywood's A-List – Brad, Oprah, Leo, George and more – take time to give back. By Cara Lynn Shultz
Updated: Friday Oct 26, 2007 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Gwen Stefani's 'Top Priority Is Making Sure Her Kids Feel Secure' in 'Amicable' Gavin Rossdale Split: Source
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Little People Big World's Tori Patton Picks Out Her Wedding Dress
- Meryl Streep Talks Acting With Daughter Mamie Gummer in Ricki and the Flash: "She's the Real Deal"
- Watch New Girl Star Jake Johnson Try and Fail at Parkour