Fashion Crimes: What Stars Wore to Court (and Jail!)
Forget prison stripes – this year, celebs took their legal woes in stylish stride. By Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
Credit: Humberto Carreno/Startraks
Updated: Monday Nov 26, 2007 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Stranded Boaters Rescued from Uninhabited South Pacific Island After Writing 'SOS' in Sand
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Says Carpool Karaoke was 'a Little Awkward' as She Calls James Corden a 'Teddy Bear'
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes