25 Best Red-Carpet Dresses of the Year
2007's gowns were all about drama – bold colors, edgy metallics and stunning silhouettes. By Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
Credit: Mario Anzuoni/REUTERS
Updated: Monday Nov 26, 2007 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Josh Gad on the Frozen Phenomenon: 'It Took on a Life of Its Own'
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Karlie Kloss Talks Best Friend Taylor Swift, Style and More at PEOPLE Magazine Awards!
- Amber Rose Calls PEOPLE Magazine Awards Host Nick Cannon 'My Best Friend'
- Hollywood Stars Express Outrage over Sony Pulling The Interview