25 Best Red-Carpet Dresses of the Year
2007's gowns were all about drama – bold colors, edgy metallics and stunning silhouettes. By Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
Updated: Monday Nov 26, 2007 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Actor Chris Noth's Mom, Pioneering CBS Correspondent Jeanne Parr, Dies at 92
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- WATCH: Did Jennifer Lawrence Really Take an Ambien While Filming The Hunger Games?
- Anne Hathaway Clears Up 'Unintentional Shade' after Posting Kardashians Meme: Says It's 'Not My Style'
- Who Will Win The Voice? Here's Our Prediction