25 Best Red-Carpet Dresses of the Year
2007's gowns were all about drama – bold colors, edgy metallics and stunning silhouettes. By Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
Credit: Gilbert Flores/Celebrity Photo
Updated: Monday Nov 26, 2007 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death