25 Best Red-Carpet Dresses of the Year
2007's gowns were all about drama – bold colors, edgy metallics and stunning silhouettes. By Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
Credit: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters/Landov
Updated: Monday Nov 26, 2007 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Larry King Steps Out in His Trademark Suspenders After Denying Wife Shawn's Affair and Breakup
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Hometown Hero! Aly Raisman Celebrates Her Return to the U.S. with 'Aly Raisman Day'
- John Legend on Daddy Duties and Helping Make the World a Better Place for Daughter Luna
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Party in New York City Ahead of Her VMA Performance