Best Dressed at the 2008 SAG Awards
Big-screen beauties (Angelina! Cate!) and small-screen stars (America! Eva!) dazzle at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, 2008's first big red carpet. By Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
Credit: Frederick M. Brown/Getty
Updated: Sunday Jan 27, 2008 | 10:10 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
- Drake Talks Relationship with Rihanna at MTV VMAs: 'She's Someone I've Been in Love with Since I Was 22 Years Old'