Remembering Paul Newman
The man behind the famous baby blues leaves behind a legacy of film, family and philanthropy. By Cara Lynn Shultz
Credit: Hulton Archive/Getty
Updated: Saturday Sep 27, 2008 | 11:15 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?