Remembering Paul Newman
The man behind the famous baby blues leaves behind a legacy of film, family and philanthropy. By Cara Lynn Shultz
Credit: Hulton Archive/Getty
Updated: Saturday Sep 27, 2008 | 11:15 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- It's a Girl for Alaska: The Last Frontier's Eivin and Eve Kilcher – See Her First Photo
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Rachel Zoe on Being a Mom of Boys: 'I'm Surrounded by Testosterone'
- 12 Real-Life Harry Potter Destinations You Can Visit
- Cousins North and Penelope Have Another Adorable (and Fashionable) Playdate with Aunt Khloé Kardashian