Michael Jackson: Mourning an Icon
From his childhood home in Gary, Ind., to Moscow, fans around the world grieve the death of the King of Pop
Credit: Natalia Kolenikova/AFP/Getty
Updated: Thursday Jun 24, 2010 | 06:05 AM EDT By: Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Kristen Bell Opens Up About Her Struggles with Depression: 'I Felt Worthless'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- 10 Collar Necklaces Your Favorite LBD Needs Right Now
- Katy Perry Visits Impoverished Children in Vietnam: 'We Have to Help Them Fight for Their Dreams'
- First Baby Born in Tri-State Area With Zika-Related Defects Delivered in New Jersey