VIDEO: The Dirty Dancing Effect
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery as Barbie & Ken, DWTS' Cheryl & Tony and others have the time of their lives
Updated: Monday Sep 14, 2009 | 09:00 PM EDT By: Julia Wang
More from PEOPLE
- SPOILER: Who Was the First Finalist Eliminated on the Dancing Finale?
- Which Couple Deserves to Win Dancing's Mirror-Ball Trophy?
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- DWTS's Val Chmerkovskiy Took Stitches 'Like a Champ,' Says His Plastic Surgeon
- The Best of Celebrity Commencement Speeches!