Trends That Ruled the Red Carpet
Yellow gowns, wacky updos and shades of gray – see the TV celebration's most popular looks
Credit: Getty; Startraks; Wireimage; Everett
Updated: Monday Sep 24, 2012 | 12:30 AM EDT By: Andrea Lavinthal
More from PEOPLE
- Happy Birthday, Jennifer Aniston! The Newlywed Says She 'Might Just Quietly Celebrate' This Year
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is at Peace with Aging: 'I Feel More Beautiful Now Than I Did 20 Years Ago'
- Bye bye, Blondie! Diane Kruger Is Now a Brunette
- Missouri Man and His Family Deliver Red Roses to Widows on Valentine's Day: 'It's Important to Bring Them a Hug'