Trends That Ruled the Red Carpet
Yellow gowns, wacky updos and shades of gray – see the TV celebration's most popular looks
Credit: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic (2); Frazer Harrison/Getty; Everett
Updated: Monday Sep 24, 2012 | 12:30 AM EDT By: Andrea Lavinthal
More from PEOPLE
- Travis Barker Says He and Ex Shanna Moakler Are 'Friends' Now: 'Coparenting Is the Most Important'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- All the Details on Ali Fedotowsky's Daughter's Nursery – Including the Wall Featuring Thousands of Silk Roses
- Jessica Williams Leaving The Daily Show After 4 Years: 'I Feel Like I'm Growing Up and Graduating'
- Khloé Kardashian Claps Back at Sexism: 'F--- This Dating Double Standard'