Trends That Ruled the Red Carpet
Yellow gowns, wacky updos and shades of gray – see the TV celebration's most popular looks
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage; Mario Anzuoni/Reuters/Landov (2)
Updated: Monday Sep 24, 2012 | 12:30 AM EDT By: Andrea Lavinthal
More from PEOPLE
- Amber Heard Calls Out Johnny Depp for Using Charity Donation as 'His Tax Deduction'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- The Election Has Made Oprah Winfrey Wish She Had a TV Show Again So She 'Could Explain What Is Happening'
- From Bae to Boss: Bella Thorne Confirms She's Single as She Gushes Ex Gregg Sulkin Is 'Killing It' on Vampire Movie She's Producing
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'