Trends That Ruled the Red Carpet
Yellow gowns, wacky updos and shades of gray – see the TV celebration's most popular looks
Credit: Vince Flores/AFF-USA; WireImage (2); Invision/AP
Updated: Monday Sep 24, 2012 | 12:30 AM EDT By: Andrea Lavinthal
More from PEOPLE
- 'Disappointed' Dwayne Johnson Thinks Hulk Hogan Has 'Paid the Price' for Racist Rant
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- VIDEO: Caitlyn Jenner Tries Out a Feminine Voice for Kim Kardashian West
- Guy Ritchie's Bride Jacqui Ainsley Stuns in a Low-Back Lace Wedding Gown (and a Flower Crown!)
- If All You Want for Christmas Is a Mariah Carey Holiday Movie, You're in Luck!