Trends That Ruled the Red Carpet
Yellow gowns, wacky updos and shades of gray – see the TV celebration's most popular looks
Credit: Getty; Startraks; Wireimage; Everett
Updated: Monday Sep 24, 2012 | 12:30 AM EDT By: Andrea Lavinthal
More from PEOPLE
- Was It a Flub or Not? DWTS' Val Chmerkovskiy and Ginger Zee Reveal the Truth About Their Final Dance
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Find Out Which Celebs Erin Andrews Is (Lightheartedly) 'Annoyed' Won't Join Dancing with the Stars
- Former Child Star Alisan Porter: After 30 Years, Curly Sue Is Dead! 'I Am Now the Girl Who Won The Voice!'
- Jack Osbourne's Open Letter on World MS Day: Let's Stop the Secrecy and Band Together to Keep After Our Dreams