Best Bodies After Baby!
Hollywood's new moms share the diet and exercise secrets that got them red carpet ready
Credit: Tina Kaawaloa/INF; Doug Meszler / Splash News
Updated: Tuesday Dec 27, 2011 | 06:00 AM EST By: Eloise Parker
More from PEOPLE
- John Krasinski Admits It's 'Super Intimidating' to Step into Alec Baldwin and Harrison Ford's Shoes as New Jack Ryan
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Texas Man Allegedly Beheaded Wife and Put Head in Freezer
- Two 90-Year-Old World War II Veterans Parachute Into Field Where One Was Shot Down 72 Years Ago
- In Honor of Women's Equality Day: 11 Famous Women Currently Rocking the World